The CCIN has had another exciting twelve months. By the end of July 2019, we had 26 Full Council Members, 10 Associate Members (which included two Town and Parish Councils), 19 Affiliate Members and two Supporters.
We have continued to grow the CCIN’s profile and showcase the valuable contribution the Network’s Members are making to municipal policy development.
- A three-fold increase in Membership over the last three years
- Contested elections for roles on our Executive Oversight Committee and Values & Principles Board
- Competitive bids for our 2019 Policy Lab Funding
- Case Studies on our website increased from 155 to 215 giving our members recognition with new audiences
- Bumper issues of our bi-Annual Case Studies Pack
- 75 delegates at our Annual Conference in Croydon with speakers from all levels of Government
- Strategy Session in Bristol to develop a CCIN Action Plan
- Exhibited and participated in over 20 conferences, events and meetings
- South Tyneside Council won the Co-operative Council of the Year Award